Friday, June 10, 2011

The Art of the Day blog by James Day

Planting Fields I, 48" x 60", acrylic and graphite on panel
fixed and varnished
Fran Hardy copyright

Today I am going to direct you to an excellent blog by James Day which has a feature article on my work. It focuses on my work with trees, a real passion of mine. Please view his blog and comment. He uses wordpress so it is much easier to post comments.
Thanks so much James. He has featured some diverse and fascinating work by other artists too. 
Joshua Tree Blooms, 36" x 30", watercolor and graphite on panel
fixed and varnished
Fran Hardy copyright

In other news I am starting to work on my installation for the Creative Native Project exhibition at the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art and I will start to show you it in progress. First stop....a sycamore tree being created......I LOVE their bark.


No comments:

Post a Comment